Please bear with us we’re working as hard as we can to get orders out as quickly as possible, our sincere apologies if your order takes a day or two longer to arrive during this current time

Ashleigh & Burwood: Lamp Fragrance - Bergamot & Oud 500ml

£12.99
In stock
SKU
PFL1236
 

Uniquely powerful, UK-made fragrance for use with Ashleigh & Burwood Fragrance Lamps.  A Fragrance Lamp utilises a catalytic combustion technique that actively purifies, cleanses and perfumes the air in the home, promoting wellbeing and creating your desired atmosphere.

Bergamot & Oud

Experience Bergamot and Ouds zesty citrus notes of bergamot sparkling among spicy hints of clove and cinnamon from your Fragrance Lamp, deepened by a rich base of luxurious oud and fragrant musk.



PLEASE NOTE: Fragrance Lamps are intended to be used only with Ashleigh & Burwood Lamp Fragrances. Fragrance Lamps are not the same as our Oil Burners and cannot be used with Fragrance Oils as this will damage the Lamp's wick.

More Information
Size 500ml
Colour N/A
Fragrance Name Bergamot & Oud
Fragrance Type Spicy & Woody
Fragrance Notes Bergamot, Clove, Oud
Product Information "

Burning Time: Approximately 20 hours of use with a large lamp (20-25% longer with a small lamp)

Guidance: Fragrance lamps are an incredibly powerful way to fragrance your home, and consequently do not need to be used for extended periods of time. For the optimum balance of room fragrancing with fragrance usage, we recommend to burn your lamp for around 20-25 minutes per time (an average sized room is about 20sqm

YouTube Video N/A
Included N/A
Safety Information
cautional warningflammable

Contains Isopropyl alcohol. DANGER:Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces. No smoking Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/ container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains Cinnamaldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction.

Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, Sign in or create an account