Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone. WARNING:May cause an allergic skin reaction. Keep out of reach of children. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. Dispose of contents/ container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains Isoeugenol. May produce an allergic reaction.