Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, Ethanol. DANGER: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces. - No smoking. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. Dispose of contents/ container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains 3 and 4-(4-Hydroxy-4-methylpentyl)-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde, Geranyl acetate, dl-Citronellol. May produce an allergic reaction.